[SOGo] ActiveSync on Android Lollipop

  • From: Daniel van Ham Colchete < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] ActiveSync on Android Lollipop
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 18:13:50 -0300

Hello everyone!

We are currently testing SOGo here on our company and almost everything is working great! The product is awesome and having Exchange ActiveSync available makes it even better.

So, on the ActiveSync front I have it working with almost anything that I need: it works with iOS 8, it works with Outlook 2013, it even works with Android 4.0. But I can't get it to work with Android 5.0.

On Android 5.0 it will say it synced but then mail messages will vanish and they it will go into "Getting your messages" but never leave. With Calendar and Contacts it doesn't show anything. This is the log for the connection: http://pastebin.com/wDgp7AHQ

This account is very very simple. Just the default mail folders, one message on INBOX, 5 contacts and 5 events on the calendar.

SOGo version: 2.3.0-1
System: Debian Wheezy 7.8
IMAP: Dovecot

Any help is greatly appreciated.