Re: [SOGo] lost calendar after 2.3 upgrade

  • From: " " < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] lost calendar after 2.3 upgrade
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 23:19:52 +0200

Hello,

I did run the Update Script, but I still don't see the additional calendars. It seems there was a new calendar created for the user that logged in after the update (there was a mail).

It is a multi domain config so additionally to my question:
Can i link the calendars back manually? The tables seem to be there still.

I have another one: what did you mean with:

| Moreover, if you are using a multi-domain configuration, make sure the
| keys for your domains match the email domains you have defined.

Thanks in Advance