[SOGo] .ics output is slow

  • From: Emmanuel Dreyfus < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] .ics output is slow
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 09:08:10 +0000

Hi

I use the .ics export for a calendar, and as nee event have been added, it
got slower and slower. It now takes more than a minute to fetch.

I see the .ics file contains all past events that are of no use, and I
suspect this is why it is slow; Is there a cean was to wipe past events?
Can I erase them from the database without breaking a reference? Or is
my diagnostic wrong and the performance issue to be searched somewhere else?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus

  • [SOGo] .ics output is slow, Emmanuel Dreyfus, 06/25/2015