Re: [SOGo] Re: SOGo upgrade issue

  • From: Steve Ankeny < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Re: SOGo upgrade issue
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 05:18:14 -0400

I was able to "purge" the Ubuntu distro Samba packages.

It also purged the 'openchangeserver' and 'openchangeproxy' packages.

I was able to run update/upgrade, after which I re-installed the Inverse Samba and OpenChange packages.  HOWEVER, once I restarted all the services, I was unable to "login" to my Samba domain.

Login to the domain was refused, and the SOGo web interface failed on "username/password unknown"

Does purging Samba also "purge" the accounts database, and do I need to backup/restore or re-provision?

I'm looking for a few other suggestions, though I may not be able to address this for a few days (vacations)