[SOGo] Exception on commit "added support for DeletesAsMoves over EAS"

  • From: Daniel van Ham Colchete < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Exception on commit "added support for DeletesAsMoves over EAS"
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 15:40:30 -0300

Hello yall, TFU!

Since I was running some tests with the master branch (bad decision) I caught a future bug here.

It gives me an exception on line SOGoActiveSyncDispatcher+Sync.m:491:
[(SOGoMailFolder *)[sogoObject container] deleteUIDs: [NSArray arrayWithObjects: serverId, nil] useTrashFolder: &useTrash inContext: context];

There is no deleteUIDs function at SOGoGCSFolder/SOGoContactGCSFolder.

To reproduce the problem try to remove a contact over ActiveSync.

Best,
Daniel