Re: [SOGo] Setting Up a Calendar in SOGo

  • From: Ian < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Setting Up a Calendar in SOGo
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 15:37:47 +0200

What, specifically, is the problem? Have you followed the instructions here:http://www.sogo.nu/nc/support/faq/article/how-do-i-configure-sogo-to-use-mysql.html ?

Regards
Ian.

Le 26/06/2015 22:05, Richard "Doc" Kinne a écrit :
Hey Folks:

I have been working at trying to set up a SOGo service on an Ubuntu server using mysql as an authentication method for some time now. It has been very slow going.

I have managed (with some great help from this list) to get mail working via the web interface. There was some documentation on that. What I've not found is any reasonable documentation when it came to setting up calendars. Can any one point me to something?

I suspect, just like setting up various tables for the mail in mySQL, I have to do something similar for the calendar, but I've not been able to pin down the specifics.
--
Richard "Doc" Kinne, [KQR]
Astronomical Technologist