[SOGo] Sogo and Multi-domain visibility

  • From: notdevnull < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Sogo and Multi-domain visibility
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 23:00:51 +0200

Hello,

I'm working in order to migrate from Microsoft Exchange to Sogo.

To test it, I've installed a standard Sogo instance.

But I've a problem. I want to work with several domains : domain1.com, domain2.com and domain3.com

I want domain1.com and domain2.com visible together, with domain3.com totally independant.

I've seen the SOGoDomainsVisibility directive but, when I 've try to use it, when I'm using the autocomplete functionnality when I search a user in the contact/calendar share, I see all the domains account.

If I read the directive SOGoDomainsVisibility, by default, domains are not visibles.

Do you know if it is a bug ?

Thanks you very much for your help !

--
Dave