Re: [SOGo] Sogo and Multi-domain visibility

  • From: "Christian M. Jensen" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Sogo and Multi-domain visibility
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 05:00:58 +0200

Hi Dave.

don't think its a bug, it works as expected for me on three different SOGo servers (two of them test servers)
it may be the configuration, or your user backend

for instance if i create 3 domains that all uses the same MySQL table to store all users then all 3 domains are visible to each other
but if i use different tables for each domain then the SOGoDomainsVisibility works just as expected
i don't know much about LDAP but i guess that's the same, and one would have to use the "filter = "(o='Inverse' AND mail='*' AND status <> 'inactive')";" option (Installation Guide : Chapter 5)

that's just my thought on the issue, without knowing more about your configuration

Regards
Christian