Re: [SOGo] Sogo - dovecot - shared mailboxes

  • From: Frank Soyer < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Sogo - dovecot - shared mailboxes
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 23:09:08 +0200

Hi again,
I've not say that "Show subscribed mailboxes only" is not cheched, of course.
Note also that calendars and address books sharing works fine.
Any help will be appreciated :where and what to search, how to debug (*_debug options in 10-mail.conf provide no help).
Thanks

@Daniel : I agree, "LIST" command only list folders, no shares.