Re: [SOGo] Calendar name changed to non-readable

  • From: Steve Ankeny < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Calendar name changed to non-readable
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 08:08:27 -0400

On 07/31/2015 07:36 AM, Khapare Joshi wrote:
My SOGo version is 2.2.16 (root@shiva.inverse 201502121141). Something has changed in this version, some reason in my calendar names are not recognizable, instead it prints as : 147F-4Dcc ....

But if I create a new calendar i.e test it is normal.

I have attached the screen-shot. anybody has an opinion on this ?

Are the alpha-numeric-named calendars "shared" calendars from other users?

If so, that would seem to indicate the issue has to do with the authentication of users -- a scrambling of usernames -- i.e., LDAP, SQL, Samba-AD, Microsoft-AD, etc. How are you authenticating users?

Where is user data stored? It may also simply require a "fresh" sharing from the original user.

It might also be helpful to know your OS, etc.