Re: [SOGo] error with recipient <user@domain> / error 503

  • From: Daniel Bareiro < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] error with recipient <user@domain> / error 503
  • Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2015 09:28:39 -0300

Hi, Christian. Thanks for your reply.

On 04/08/15 07:03, Christian Mack wrote:

> Seems you didn't activate authentication for SMTP at all.
> The "local" domain would be the one of your SMTP server (==
> s18491687.onlinehome-server.com), not the "From" one.
>
> Just try:
> SOGoSMTPAuthenticationType = PLAIN;

I tried your suggestion. In fact I had tried it before sending this mail
using "PLAIN" and "plain" (I read that it had to be lowercase), but has
not worked. After this attempt I get the following message in the web
interface:

cannot send message: (smtp) authentication failure

The SOGo log in debug mode is similar to the one showed in the initial
message, with AUTH=LOGIN.

Best regards,
Daniel