[SOGo] SOGo and Outlook 2013

  • From: Daniel Bareiro < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo and Outlook 2013
  • Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2015 14:17:54 -0300

Hi all.

Is SOGo 2.3.1-1 compatible with Outlook 2013? I tried to add an account
type "compatible with Outlook.com or Exchange ActiveSync" to synchronize
address book and calendar. But Outlook try to find the server
indefinitely without achieving any response.

On information of the server I'm using "sogo.domain.com" and on
information of session I'm using the user and password for login on the
SOGo web interface.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Daniel