Re: [SOGo] Creating resources

  • From: Charles Ko < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Creating resources
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015 10:04:45 +1000

Hi Marc,

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry, I should have been more specific.
I am encountering the same error as the original post by Luis where I have added the calEntry and calendarRessource schema to my samba4 internal ldap successfully but am encountering the following error for attribute kind and multiplebookings when adding a resource:

ERR: Object class violation : "LDAP error 65 LDAP_OBJECT_CLASS_VIOLATION -  <00002014: objectclass_attrs: attribute 'Kind' on entry 'CN=Boardroom,OU=Resources,DC=my,DC=domain' does not exist in the specified objectclasses!> <>" on DN cn=Boardroom, ou=Resources,dc=my,dc=domain at block before line 23

Yes, I have changed the root DN to suit my set up for all the ldif files.

Here's the ldif file of the resource I am trying to add:

===============================
dn: ou=Resources,dc=my,dc=domain
changetype: add
objectClass: top
objectClass: organizationalUnit
ou: Resources

dn: cn=Boardroom,ou=Resources,dc=my,dc=domain
changetype: add
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: person