Re: [SOGo] SOGo and Outlook 2013

  • From: Andreas Hainke < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo and Outlook 2013
  • Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2015 08:14:13 +0200

Hi Alain

I did now. Via Outlook I'm unable to share my calendar, there is no tab to manage permissions for users (only General, Homepage and Archiving). However, if I manage the permissions and subscribe other users calendar in SOGo they are automatically shown in Outlook.

See screenshots attached.

Regards
Andreas