Re: [SOGo] Autoinstall sogo plugins for thunderbird

  • From: Johannes Amorosa | Celluloid VFX < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Autoinstall sogo plugins for thunderbird
  • Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2015 17:07:39 +0200

Hi John,
ty for your input. We got it running in the moment we changed the second em:id= from "Sogo integrator ..." to "{3550f703-e582-4d05-9a08-453d09bdfdc6}" in
the install.rdf file. Why we have two of the entries I can't tell. I believe this is wrong.

This was needed as well:

lockPref("extensions.autoDisableScopes", 0);
lockPref("extensions.enabledScopes", 15);

However now we're facing the next problem the Addon is disabled by default

WARN Disabling foreign installed add-on {3550f703-e582-4d05-9a08-453d09bdfdc6} in app-global

Any tips to get this running aswell?
Best
JA

On 08/05/2015 04:19 PM,

wrote:
Hi Johannes,

We put the extracted plugin into Thunderbird's program files extensions directory (C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Thunderbird\extensions).

Regards,

John