Re: [SOGo] eMail Boundary String Length

  • From: Christian Mack < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] eMail Boundary String Length
  • Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2015 09:35:05 +0200

Hello

Am 25.06.2015 um 15:20 schrieb Olaf Schuemann:
> Hi,
>
> is there a way to set the Mime eMail boundary string length (or the
> string itself?
>
> According to RFC2231 you can set a boundary String length > 70
> BUT unfortunately older Outlook Versions (2007, 2010) havnt implemented
> this RFC and all attachments shown in mail body :-(

There is no such function in SOGo.
And I am not aware of such a thing in any other email client.

Setting the boundary itself is not possible, as you can have multiple
levels of parts in one email which must be seperated by different
boundaries.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416

  • Re: [SOGo] eMail Boundary String Length, Christian Mack, 08/06/2015