[SOGo] SOGo

  • From: Volker Schmitt < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo
  • Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2015 12:40:30 +0200

Hello List,

I have problems with free/busy configuration.

When I create a new event in an additional calendar with deactivated
"Include in free-busy" property, I will not see events of this calendar
in the "Invite Attendees"-List by myself - which is ok.
But others inviting me will see these events marked as busy unless I
select "Show Time as Free" in every event. This is especially annoying
with all day events.

Is this a bug or why is the "Include in free-busy" property useless in
the "Invite Attendees"-List of other users.

We use SOGo v2.3.1

Volker

  • [SOGo] SOGo, Volker Schmitt, 08/07/2015