Re: [SOGo] Need Help for setup SOGo

  • From: Steve Ankeny < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Need Help for setup SOGo
  • Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2015 07:44:53 -0400

On 08/07/2015 04:05 AM, Thomas Schulze wrote:
Hi Steve,

Thanks for reply.

Yes, you are right, i bound ZEG to an existing AD. It's clear that SOGo got no User when he login first time. But i can't believe that this scenario was not considered. Maybe i have to setup the local Samba as an secondary LDAP, but i dont want to. The other possibility is to customize ZEG in this way that the user will be created during login if he doesn't exist.

I will check your advice and create a local user who already exist in my AD.

You could also use the ZEG Samba installation as a member server in your AD

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Setup_a_Samba_AD_Member_Server