Re: [SOGo] Service temporarily unavailable

  • From: Neel < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Service temporarily unavailable
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 13:11:58 +0530

Hi

I've manged to fix the issue. It was permission related.
the following command has fixed the issue.

chown -R vmail:vmail /home/vmail/sieve

Thanks for your support friends :)

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 8:14 PM, Christian Mack < > wrote:
Am 07.08.2015 um 15:39 schrieb Neel:
> Well that might work but it ain't an option. I know the issue is with sieve
> but not being able to fix it.

Show us your sieve config in your sogo.conf and your sieve config from
your IMAP server.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz