Re: [SOGo] sharing mail folders from apple mail?

  • From: Christian Mack < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] sharing mail folders from apple mail?
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 15:23:30 +0200

Hallo

Am 09.08.2015 um 12:53 schrieb Götz Reinicke:

> I can share mail folders using the ACL settings in SOGo web, but is there
> also a feature from apple mail I haven’t found yet to share from there?

Apple Mail only can display folders shared to the own account.
But it can not share own folders to others.
This has to be done with other mail clients or on the server with server
tools.

> Thunderbird got a ACL Imap plugin AFAIK.

The one I know is called "IMAP-ACL-extension".

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416