[SOGo] EAS error on adding message to Inbox

  • From: "Manfred" < >
  • To: SOGo Users < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] EAS error on adding message to Inbox
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 00:10:25 +0200

Hi everyone,

I got an error with sync abort when a message should be added to the inbox.
This occures when you set up "SMS Sync" on the EAS settings on Android 5.
The message is not added and the sync stops working. Here the logged error:

Fatal error occured - tried to call -processSyncAddCommand: ... on a mail folder. We abort.

--
Best greetings
Manfred

  • [SOGo] EAS error on adding message to Inbox, Manfred, 08/11/2015