Re: [SOGo] SOGo-Connector plugin support for Thunderbird 38.1 planned?

  • From: Tilman Schmidt < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo-Connector plugin support for Thunderbird 38.1 planned?
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 15:00:52 +0200

I had the same problem. In fact, the "SOGo Connector Thunderbird
extension Version 31.0.1 (released on January 9th 2015)" available
from http://www.sogo.nu/downloads/frontends.html, even though it is
specifically advertized for Thunderbird 31 and Lightning 3.3.2,
also works with Thunderbird 38.1 and integrated Lighting 4.0.1.2.

If anybody with editor access to the sogo.nu website reads this:
It might be helpful to mention that fact on the download page.

Am 12.08.2015 um 10:04 schrieb
:

--
Tilman Schmidt E-Mail:

Bonn, Germany
Diese Nachricht besteht zu 100% aus wiederverwerteten Bits.
Ungeöffnet mindestens haltbar bis: (siehe Rückseite)