[SOGo] Thunderbird certificate exceptions

  • From: Peter Beck < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Thunderbird certificate exceptions
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 14:18:23 +0200

Hi there,

we are using CA-Cert certifcates for SMTP/IMAP TLS-Connections. The root
certificates are deployed in the cert8.db file, but when initially
configuring the account, user are asked to trust the smtp/imap
certificate when receiving/sending messages.

My question now is:
is it possible to deploy an exception for these certificates with the
sogo-integrator in some custom-pref.js setting ? I didn't find something
related to that... would be nice, when endusers would not have to click
"confirm exception for this certificate"...

Best Regards
Peter

  • [SOGo] Thunderbird certificate exceptions, Peter Beck, 08/15/2015