[SOGo] apple calendar and invitation confusions

  • From: Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] apple calendar and invitation confusions
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 11:48:55 +0200

Hi,

I'm testing some invitation featuers and workflows across all clinents
we use.

Starting with os x calendar to os x calendar starts with a good question:

I have two users SOGo and ME.

ME has two computers each connected to my SOGo caldav account.

SOGo sended me an invitation which I accepted on my Macbook.

On the macbook I also set "participate" or what the checkmark is called.

This check is shown on the SOGo os x calendar and on the Mac Pro
Workstation.

That is fine!

But than I removed my "participate" check on the Macbook which still
shows up on the SOGo user and on the Mac Pro.

Now I removed the appointment on the Macbook, but the appointment is
still on the Mac Pro and my names shows up on the SOGo appointment.

Syncing is done/forced manually and I did everything yesterday +- 10
hours ago.

Any hints? Or might that be a bug?

Regards . Götz

--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 82420
E-Mail

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Jürgen Walter MdL
Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Thomas Schadt