[SOGo] MailFiedNames and SQL

  • From: "Frank Soyer" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] MailFiedNames and SQL
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 10:55:00 +0200

Hey, me again ;)
now I need to use some aliases in the "from" field when sending mails in the webUI.
For recall, I use Sogo with PostfixAdmin on a MariaDB database. Reading here and there, I found that the alias functionnality isn't totally handle at this time, but MailFiedNames can be a temporary alternative.
(in fact, I have totally NOT understood how to use "SOGoMailCustomFromEnabled"... this will probably be the object of a later post ! For now, let try with MailFiedNames).

So, in the "mailbox" table of Postfixadmin, I added 2 fields "mail1", "mail2". I modify the sogo view as this :
CREATE VIEW  `sogo_users` AS SELECT local_part AS c_uid, username AS c_name, PASSWORD AS c_password, name AS c_cn, username AS mail, mail1, mail2, domain FROM  `mailbox`;
and in SOGoUserSources, I added
   MailFieldNames = ("mail1", "mail2");

Restarted sogod, logout/login with my user, but no more choices in "from" field... :'(

Any idea ?
Thanks,
Frank