[SOGo] Deprovision openchange

  • From: Mario Gruenwald < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Deprovision openchange
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 10:15:39 +0200

Hi

I guess my openchange config is broken. Therefore i want to cleanup and
restart from beginning. Problem is:

# openchange_provision --deprovision
[!] Unable to unregister this server, it's being used for: handling 2
mailboxes

I already searched in documentation and forums without success. There are a
lot of commands (openchangeclient, mapiprofile, sogo-tool, ...). I don't know
which to use and/or doesn't find the correct options.

I am even not able to list which users are in openchange and which mailboxes
are handled.

Anyone out there, who can help me?

regards
Mario

  • [SOGo] Deprovision openchange, Mario Gruenwald, 08/21/2015