[SOGo] What I mean, it displays the first posts of the week, this month

  • From: "FoxNET Support" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] What I mean, it displays the first posts of the week, this month
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 17:36:19 +0200

Hello

Google translation

ActiveSync

What I mean, it displays the first posts of the week, this month.

But the messages of the past weeks or months, that it does not appear, it's more bother, if you understand my problem ...

When you talk about function to add, or are they?

Thank you, Mz

  • [SOGo] What I mean, it displays the first posts of the week, this month, FoxNET Support, 08/22/2015