Re: [SOGo] SOGo-Connector plugin support for Thunderbird 38.1 planned?

  • From: RalfK < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo-Connector plugin support for Thunderbird 38.1 planned?
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 10:09:19 +0200

That was my view also.

But after using it for a couple of weeks I encounter some problems.

I'm not sure if the problems related to TB38 and connector 31.0.1!?

The problem is, that connector stops working with a addressbook after
changing, moving a contact to the addressbook.

So, there is a need to have a look to compatibility and failures with TB38.

Gruss

Ralf