Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 38.2.0 + Sogo Connector 31.1 + Sogo Integrator 31.01 + Lighning 4.02 , Calendar does'nt work

  • From: Christian Mack < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Thunderbird 38.2.0 + Sogo Connector 31.1 + Sogo Integrator 31.01 + Lighning 4.02 , Calendar does'nt work
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 08:48:01 +0200

Hello

Am 24.08.2015 um 15:08 schrieb abonato:
> Server CentoOS with SOGo 2.1.1b
>
> The Thunderbird Calendar stop to work, icons for subscribe remote
> calendars disappared.
>
> On the server if I login with my user/pass on webmail, the Calendar work
> fine.
>
> I think a problem with Sogo Integrator.

I think this is a version mismatch between your SOGo server and the
Integrator.

If I remember correctly should upgrade your server to at least a 2.2.x
Version.
Or downgrade your Thunderbird, Lightning, Connector and Integrator.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416