Re: [SOGo] SOGo-Connector plugin support for Thunderbird 38.1 planned?

  • From: Tilman Schmidt < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo-Connector plugin support for Thunderbird 38.1 planned?
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 10:56:25 +0200

Hi Ralf,

Am 24.08.2015 um 12:42 schrieb RalfK:
> Hi Tilman,
>
> may I sent you some contacts to have a test with?

Feel free. I cannot promise when I'll get around to it though.

> Can you please describe your setup?

Windows 7 64bit German
Thunderbird 38.2.0 German

Addons:
- Lightning 4.0.2
- Inverse SOGo Connector 31.0.1
- Enigmail 1.8.2

Addressbooks:
- personal address book (local) - normally empty
- Fastmail (CardDAV) - 576 contacts
- collected addresses (local) - normally (almost) empty

I set up the Fastmail addressbook following the instructions at
https://www.fastmail.com/help/clients/thunderbird.html#contacts
and it Just Worked.

HTH
Tilman

--
Tilman Schmidt E-Mail:

Bonn, Germany
Diese Nachricht besteht zu 100% aus wiederverwerteten Bits.
Ungeöffnet mindestens haltbar bis: (siehe Rückseite)