[SOGo] SOGo update server & nginx

  • From: Stefan Klatt < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo update server & nginx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 04:23:13 +0200

Hello,

has anybody a working update server configuration including integrator
configuration for nginx and/or a working update XML file as example?
I tried a lot of, but I get every time the error

addons.update-checker WARN Update manifest for

did not contain an updates property

If I try to manual connect the update server (with firefox) I get an XML
file. I don't know if this is correct because I didn't find an working
example.
Actual I run integrator 24.0.5 and configured 31.0.1 on the update server.

Stefan
--
*CaC, Computer and Communication*
Inhaber Stefan Klatt

Tel.: +49-(0)172-6807809
Tel.: +49-(0)69-67808-900
Fax: +49-(0)69-67808-837
Email:

Profil: http://www.cac-netzwerk.de/profil
begin:vcard
fn:Stefan Klatt
n:Klatt;Stefan
org:CaC - Computer and Communication
adr:;;Triftstr. 9;Frankfurt;Hessen;60528;Deutschland
email;internet:

title:End-2-End Senior Network Consultant
tel;fax:+49-69-67808-837
tel;cell:+49-172-6807809
version:2.1
end:vcard

  • [SOGo] SOGo update server & nginx, Stefan Klatt, 08/29/2015