Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v3.0 beta 1

  • From: Chris Coleman < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v3.0 beta 1
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 22:11:33 -0400

On 8/31/2015 9:12 PM, Francis Lachapelle wrote:
Hello all

On Aug 31, 2015, at 3:51 PM, Ludovic Marcotte
< >
wrote:

While v3 brings a lot, we decided to postpone the development of some of
existing v2 features so we could get an initial release out. These were
available in v2 and will be reappear in the upcoming weeks:
• DnD (moving components, attaching files, etc.)
• advanced email search
• email threading
• calendar printing - we need to finish polishing the calendar views
before adding printing support
• multiday view
• admin module - we need to add more features in this module
We're also coming up with a simplified theme, which will make it easier to
develop more themes in the future.

Francis--

https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists

Excellent choice to use the single solution universal device agnostic Angular Material framework. User interface that adapts to work the same on phone tablet and desktop will save time and energy, otherwise split by maintaining multiple forks of the user interface, to make improvements in the functionality of areas of the application that need attention, solve bugs, and performance improvements.