Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v3.0 beta 1

  • From: Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v3.0 beta 1
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 09:28:20 +0200

Am 01.09.15 um 03:12 schrieb Francis Lachapelle:
> Hello all
>
>> On Aug 31, 2015, at 3:51 PM, Ludovic Marcotte
>> < >
>> wrote:
>>
>> While v3 brings a lot, we decided to postpone the development of some of
>> existing v2 features so we could get an initial release out. These were
>> available in v2 and will be reappear in the upcoming weeks:
>> • DnD (moving components, attaching files, etc.)
>> • advanced email search
>> • email threading
>> • calendar printing - we need to finish polishing the calendar views
>> before adding printing support
>> • multiday view
>> • admin module - we need to add more features in this module
>
> We're also coming up with a simplified theme, which will make it easier to
> develop more themes in the future.

Hi,

looks promising!! Especially that you can run V3 and V2 at the same time.

I m looking forward to the next improvements/changes you do to the
frontend. E.g. saving space :) ... currently if I go to mail and open
the webrowser in full screen mode, nearly half of the page is used my
the directory and folders .... Also there is a lot of space between the
items in the folder and mail list ...

The third thing would be do be able to disable all the animated click
visual effects ;)

Last but not least: I'd love to see a flat design template, without
shadows or paper structured backgrounds.

my.cents cheers . Götz

--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 82420
E-Mail

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Jürgen Walter MdL
Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Thomas Schadt