Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v3.0 beta 1

  • From: Heiner Markert < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] ANN: SOGo v3.0 beta 1
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 12:28:23 +0200

Hello,

thanks for developing a mobile-friendly web interface, which I find a very important step.

However, the current layout show lots of unused screen space for me (e.g. two cloumns of lists in calendar view at the left, using up half of the screen space and leading to a small, hardly to use calendar view). In a small browser window, these columns are reduced to one, but they use up a lot of space vertically, so on a small screen, a lot of scrolling has to be performed.

Don't get me wrong, I like the scalable concept of information access accross different screen sizes a lot, but I think usability could still be improved. A possible solution might be themes that provide more "dense" rows in the lists, and make the width of the "left hand side"-columns adjustable.

Thank you and best regards
Heiner