[SOGo] How do I delete all data (events, recurring events, tasks, etc) in personal calendar

  • From: Charles Marcus < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] How do I delete all data (events, recurring events, tasks, etc) in personal calendar
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 07:37:08 -0400

Subject is the question.

I can't seem to find a way to do this either from Thunderbird or the
SOGo web gui...

I know I can supposedly see all of the Events (and Tasks) in the little
list view header above the calendar day view pane, but not all of the
Events showing in the Calendar Pane are showing in this list view.

Anyone have any ideas?

I'm asking, because, until I found a way to fix the issue of this users
Personal Calenmdar constantly breaking (disabled, read-only, unable to
re-enable it), I created a new Temp calendar, exported the events from
her Personal Calendar in the web GUI (it was never affected) and
imported them to the new Temp Calendar.

Now that I know how to fix this, I want to export everything from her
Temp Calendar and dump it back into her Personal Calendar - but
obviously she doesn't want to have duplicates, so I need to delete
everything first...

How to do that?