Re: [SOGo] Calendars locked

  • From: "T.B." < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Calendars locked
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 18:02:31 +0200

Am 31.08.2015 um 20:40 schrieb Tanstaafl:
On 8/31/2015 11:13 AM, Adi Kriegisch
< >
wrote:
Hey!

One of my users this morning has all their calendars locked. Both
their personal calendar and other calendars they are subscribed to.
This is in Thunderbird (38.2) but the SOGo web interface seems to be
working fine. If I try to sync or reload, nothing happens.

Any ideas what to do and what has caused this?

In our case lightning was stuck at version 4.0.0.X (due to us pinning the
lightning version). After we allowed the upgrade to 4.0.2 calendars were
still disabled and read-only; we had to manually reenable the calendars and
set them read-write where appropriate directly in the config editor.

Ok, I'm experiencing a similar problem with one user...

If I uninstall Lightning and Connector/Integrator, her personal Calendar
comes back... for a while...

Then at some future time, it beclomes locked and unchecked/disabled, and
I am unable to re-enable it with the GUI.

I'll test to see if doing this in the Config Editor keeps it working.

Can you elaborate though on how many entires need to be changed?

Thanks,

Charles

Hi,

my Personal Calendar and two other of my Calendars are also locked since some days. (Thunderbird 38.2.0, Lightning 4.0.2, Connector/Integrator 31.0.1)
If I right click on my personal calendar and then on settings, I can open the settings dialog window.
Only the checkbox for calendar activation is accessible.
If I activate it, and/or-not-and uncheck the Write protection checkbox, it is not possible to close the dialog window by clicking OK.
Nothing happens if I click on OK, only Chancel works.

1. Inverse - any idea?

2. Question: what does Config Editor mean? Where can I find it?

Kind regards,

TB