Re: [SOGo] How do I delete all data (events, recurring events, tasks, etc) in personal calendar

  • From: RalfK < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] How do I delete all data (events, recurring events, tasks, etc) in personal calendar
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 21:05:40 +0200
  • Newsgroups: gmane.comp.groupware.sogo.user

Thunderbird Calendar:
Open calendar tab and do a search (Termine und Aufgaben;Termine suchen -
German version) with nothing in the search field. As a result you will
see all events. After selecting them just delete them.

Thunderbird Tasks:
Quite similar. Open the task tab, select the tasks in question and
delete them.

Hope this helps