Re: [SOGo] SOGo contacts - multiple phone numbers of same "field" name

  • From: Adrian Figueroa < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo contacts - multiple phone numbers of same "field" name
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 23:05:37 +0200

It seems like this is an Exchange limitation. Am I correct?

Best regards,
Adrian

Am 02.09.15 um 19:28 schrieb Adrian:
Hello,

I have a problem with synchronizing SOGo with an Exchange account on an
iPhone.

On the iPhone, there are contacts with many phone numbers. When I add multiple
phone numbers of the same field (e.g. "private" or "mobile") the old number is
overwritten. There is no additional field in the contact.

What can I do about this? Can SOGo be told to add a field to the contact
information (i.e. TWO private number fields)?

Kind regards,
Adrian