Re: [SOGo] How do I delete all data (events, recurring events, tasks, etc) in personal calendar

  • From: Christian Mack < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] How do I delete all data (events, recurring events, tasks, etc) in personal calendar
  • Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2015 11:22:13 +0200

Hello

Am 02.09.2015 um 13:37 schrieb Charles Marcus:
> Subject is the question.
>
> I can't seem to find a way to do this either from Thunderbird or the
> SOGo web gui...
>
> I know I can supposedly see all of the Events (and Tasks) in the little
> list view header above the calendar day view pane, but not all of the
> Events showing in the Calendar Pane are showing in this list view.
>
> Anyone have any ideas?
>
> I'm asking, because, until I found a way to fix the issue of this users
> Personal Calenmdar constantly breaking (disabled, read-only, unable to
> re-enable it), I created a new Temp calendar, exported the events from
> her Personal Calendar in the web GUI (it was never affected) and
> imported them to the new Temp Calendar.
>
> Now that I know how to fix this, I want to export everything from her
> Temp Calendar and dump it back into her Personal Calendar - but
> obviously she doesn't want to have duplicates, so I need to delete
> everything first...
>
> How to do that?

You can not do that via webinterface, because of bug 69
http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=69

Because of that you only can either do that with another calendar
client, directly via calDAV or with sogo-tool on the command line.

With sogo-tool you have to backup the user with backup-tool, then delete
the user and restore the other calendars, all address books and the user
config.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz