[SOGo] Carddav-Sync Free

  • From: Bino Oetomo < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Carddav-Sync Free
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 14:25:40 +0700

Dear All ...

I Have Zentyal server as Vbox guest.

I want to try the CardDav part of it, for this purpose :
1. Log to SOGo web UI
2. add one other addressbook (beside the 3 defaults), add my dummy contact to that addressbook
3. Install CardDav-Sync Free on my phone.

4. After the first config of Carddav-sync .. it report all 4 AddressBook
I Checked all for sync ...

Result : There is no change or new entry on my Sogo Addressbook and in my tablet contact.

Note. : Android version : Rooted Jelly Bean

Kindly please give me any clue to fix this.

Sincerely
-bino-

  • [SOGo] Carddav-Sync Free, Bino Oetomo, 09/03/2015