Re: [SOGo] Outlook 2013 Active Sync and Shared Calendars

  • From: "Thomas Fuehrer" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Outlook 2013 Active Sync and Shared Calendars
  • Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2015 22:46:21 +0200

Hi Sascha!
You can share a calendar via sogo's webui.
Currently only folders with full permissions granted are synced via EAS (i.e.: check "This person can create objects in my calendar" and "This person can erase objects from my calendar" while sharing a calendar)
Be aware of bug 0003118.
I've a  patch which  fixes for this bug and  removes the "full write/delete-restriction".  Ludovic didn't like my fix but  I can send you the patch if you want to test it.

Regards,
Thomas