Re: [SOGo] Installing Thunderbird Extension on Windows

  • From: Steve Ankeny < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Installing Thunderbird Extension on Windows
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 08:38:58 -0400

On 09/04/2015 07:59 AM, Tilman Schmidt wrote:
Am 04.09.2015 um 06:15 schrieb
:
I am sorry to bother you with this question, but is it possible to install the
SOGO connector extension for Thunderbird on my windows client?? I am at a
loss.
Yes, it is possible. Just follow the instructions.

Do you have any particular reason for asking that question?

You download it via Firefox (or another browser), save to disk, then install it in Thunderbird.

You DO NOT install it in Firefox (if that's the confusion) It's the same with the Integrator except the latter needs to be edited (instructions in the Thunderbird PDF found on the SOGo site)