Re: [SOGo] Feature request: LDAP addressbook integration

  • From: Christian Mack < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Feature request: LDAP addressbook integration
  • Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 18:22:19 +0200

Hello

Am 07.09.2015 um 17:22 schrieb Johannes Franken:
> * Christian Mack
> < >
> [2015-09-07 16:13 +0200]:
>>> 1.) its CardDAV service does not include LDAP addressbooks
>> You have cardDAV access to the LDAP global address book, but you can not
>> list it, only search in it.
>
> That's good to know.
> But what is the right carddav-URL for my LDAP addressbook in SOGo?
> Context-menu item 'Eigenschaften' (properties?) does not open the dialog
> revealing the URL.

It is like this pattern:
http[s]://${your.sogo.server}/SOGo/dav/${userID}/Contacts/${SOGoUserSources_id_of_LDAP}/

> I don't think, this is a frontend issue either, because the iPhone
> contacts app shows SQL addressbooks only, when querying /SOGO/dav/.
>
> BTW, I'm using SOGo Version 2.3.1 daily snapshot from inverse.ca on
> Debian wheezy.

Apple devices only can use one address book.
And they only show downloadable address books, which LDAP ones aren't.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416