Re: [SOGo] Feature request: LDAP addressbook integration

  • From: Christian Mack < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Feature request: LDAP addressbook integration
  • Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 18:32:47 +0200

Am 07.09.2015 um 17:07 schrieb Johannes Franken:
> Christian,
>
> * Christian Mack
> < >
> [2015-09-07 16:07 +0200]:
>>> 2.) in the web frontend, drag&drop from SQL *to* LDAP addressbooks does
>>> not work. It is able to copy *from* LDAP, though.
>> You need write access to the LDAP for that.
>> Check option "modifiers" in SOGoUserSources.
>
> Yes, I am member of modifiers.
> SOGo can create, edit and delete existing records in LDAP, but
>
> a.) not by drag&drop from a SQL address book:
> the mouse pointer soes not snap in over the LDAP addressbook.

I see.
If you need this function, you should open an enhancement request at
http://www.sogo.nu/bugs

But I assume this change will not happen before Version 3.0 is out.

> I don't think it's only a frontend issue, because
> b.) when I right click on any LDAP contact,
> the context menu items 'Loeschen' (delete) and 'Verschieben in' (move) are
> greyed out.
> The big 'Loeschen' (delete) button on top does delete the LDAP concact
> anyway.

This should work (and is a frontend bug).
Please open a bug report at http://www.sogo.nu/bugs

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz