Re: [SOGo] Upcoming SOGo v2 and v3 releases

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Upcoming SOGo v2 and v3 releases
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 08:20:16 -0400

On 10/09/2015 07:43, FoxNET Support wrote:
I agree with Zhang, an explanation of the end or no association with
OpenChange, would do the most good, unless SOGo found another way to create
another Exchange type of connection type used without OpenChange ...

Reread what I've said a few times - it'll be all clear.

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: http://inverse.ca
Inverse inc. :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://sogo.nu) and PacketFence