Re: [SOGo] Web-Login not working after upgrading to 2.3.2

  • From: Peter Beck < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Web-Login not working after upgrading to 2.3.2
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 02:16:04 +0200

On 09/17/2015 01:51 AM, Ludovic Marcotte wrote:
> Unless you forgot to copy/paste it, your authentication source is
> missing the IDFieldName parameter. That will result in unexpected
> behaviors.

Hi Ludovic,

thanks for the fast response.

I didn't had the IDFieldName set until now and it was working.
But after adding "IDFieldName = mail;" (also tried sAMAccountName) to
each domain and restart memcached and sogo I still get the same error.

Strange to me is also that Thunderbird and EAS are working with or
without the IDFieldName set.

Any other hints ?

Regards
Peter