[SOGo] Problem with sogo-connector

  • From: Christoph Kaulich < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Problem with sogo-connector
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 10:54:56 +0200

Hello,
I have a problem with the sogo connector.
I am trying to import an addressbook with 1109 contacts into
Thunderbird. This works well for the first 500 contacts, importing slows
down then and it stops at aound 660 contacts. The message bubble shows
up then and shows the message "1109 contacts downloaded".
I've tried that with the release, the beta and the nightly version of
thunderbird on Windows, and is the same for all.
Connector used is 31.0.1.
I can't find anything in the error console of Thunderbird, and don't
know where to search.
Can anyone give me a hint?
The server used is egroupware, if this cares.

Thanks

Christoph

  • [SOGo] Problem with sogo-connector, Christoph Kaulich, 09/17/2015