Re: [SOGo] Denpendency problems sogo-activsync @ 2.3.2?

  • From: Martin Rabl < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Denpendency problems sogo-activsync @ 2.3.2?
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 13:20:02 +0200

Hi,

I solved it by remove, purge and (re)install the packages sogo and sogo-activesync.

Sorry for the noise!

Martin

Am 17.09.2015 um 12:54 schrieb Martin Rabl:
Hi,

today, I updgraded my SOGo to the newest version 2.3.2 (Ubuntu 14.04
LTS) and met a problem (sorry for the long output):

-----------------------------

root@server:~# apt-get upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Calculating upgrade... Done
2 not fully installed or removed.
After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] y
Setting up sogo:amd64 (2.3.2-1) ...
dpkg: error processing package sogo:amd64 (--configure):
subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit
status 1
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of sogo-activesync:
sogo-activesync depends on sogo (= 2.3.2-1); however:
Package sogo:amd64 is not configured yet.

dpkg: error processing package sogo-activesync (--configure):
No apport report written because the error message indicates its a
followup error from a previous failure.

Errors were encountered while
processing:
sogo:amd64
sogo-activesync

-----------------------------

I have no glue what dependency is missed and why. Funny, SOGo 2.3.2
itself runs, but without sogo-activesync ...

According to this
https://lists.inverse.ca/sogo/arc/users/2014-04/msg00205.html
I checked for libwbxml2-0 - it is installed in version 0.11.2-1.1.

Any ideas or hints?

THANKS?

--
Greetings,