Re: [SOGo] zentyal and AddressBook sharing

  • From: Christian Mack < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] zentyal and AddressBook sharing
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 17:07:51 +0200

Hello

Am 12.07.2015 um 17:42 schrieb Bino Oetomo:
> Dear All ...
>
> I just install a Zentyal server, and I'm not expert.
>
> My question is :
> 1. When I try to access it's web mail .. there is 'sogo' as part of the
> url. Is it means that my zentyal come with installed SoGo ?

Yes, SOGo is one part of zential, but with a strongly changed user
interface.

> if so ,
>
> 2. Is it posible to set :
> 2.a. Single Address Book that shared to all domain users ?

That is the default, as you normally use the authentication source as
"global" address book.
You can give people write access to it too.

> 2.b. Force all member to only write contact to this address-book ?
> If so, kindly please give me a clue to any documentation on how to do it.

No, as every user can creat as many address books he/she likes.
Those are owned by the user, and always can be filled by the user.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416

  • Re: [SOGo] zentyal and AddressBook sharing, Christian Mack, 09/17/2015