Re: [SOGo] Restoring a user backup sogo-tool restore - missing ACL may be?

  • From: Christian Mack < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Restoring a user backup sogo-tool restore - missing ACL may be?
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 17:10:01 +0200

Am 13.07.2015 um 09:55 schrieb Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator:
> Hi,
>
> we had to restore some user data and I did restore a calendar with
> "sogo-tool restore".
>
> After that, the user told me that he misses the ACL.
>
> As the ACL wa snot very complex, he rebuild it himself, but could that
> be? Where are the ACLs backuped?

You have to restore the preferences of a user after restoring his
calendar with the -p option of sogo-tool.
This will also add any ACLs on all of his calendars and addressbooks.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung Basisdienste
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416

  • Re: [SOGo] Restoring a user backup sogo-tool restore - missing ACL may be?, Christian Mack, 09/17/2015